Thursday, June 10, 2010

Teacher

I found something today that I honestly thought had gone by way of the Dodo. It's something I wrote on the 17/6/1997 it's simply called, "Teacher." It's short and sweet and I think quite poignant. I'm not sure why I wrote it, but it was on my very first PC which died years ago. I actually found a hard copy and I'm so glad I did. Here is Teacher.

Teacher

The greatest teacher of wisdom is Pain

The finest teacher for learning is experience

The ugliest teacher is lust

The prettiest teacher is joy

The hardest teacher to understand is life

The strangest teacher is yourself.

Kev copyright 1997

1 comment:

  1. Kev, this is a great piece. Isn't it strange how life has a way of giving back...you finding this again. I'm sure it means a lot to you. Kev, you should join Networked Blogs so that your friends on facebook can follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete